Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Lindsey & Eric Dady wed October 3, 2009 at Vista West Ranch in Dripping Springs

As I woke up Saturday morning on October 3rd, 2009 it rained, and rained and rained and rained.......... Well you get the point. I could only imagine the feelings that Lindsey & Eric were experiencing as the rain came down. I started off on the trip to Dripping Springs to a venue we hadn't been to before with my navigator leading my way to a really cool rustic venue, Vista West Ranch.

When I arrived approx. 30 mins early, guests and the wedding party were mingling about inside the venue as the wedding was suppose to take place outside. I jumped in and started icing the beer down right away! The rain had tapered off just as I came into Dripping Springs. The ceremony was delayed, but did manage to take place outdoors as guests stood on watching as the ground was soaking wet.

Everything turned out great and I think Eric & Lindsey had a GREAT time!

Verinda Dayton, TABC Bartender for reception


And let the Reception begin.....


Bride's Cake was made by a family friend & they did a great job!



As for Eric's cake, a softball T-shirt did him justice as this is his 2nd Passion after Lindsey. A cute set-up of blue candy treats were arranged on the table with the groom's cake.



Bar Set-up was great for 1 Bartender, Bottled Beer & Wine Service was provided at their request for their wedding.


Mr. & Mrs. Eric Dady we wish you the best and happily ever after!

What a beautiful couple as they share their first dance together!



And off Eric & Lindsey go to start their new life together as all their family and friends wish them farewell.






No comments:

Post a Comment